Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jolie Recipe for Dinner: Pax is the one

The Angelina Jolie in one of busiest mother of the world.

Jolie stated; Pax is a better cook (7 ) than me. Pax likes to cook. But I try to when I can. Any house that we're in, we all chip in. But the kids are very sweet ... so enthusiastic anytime I cook," says Jolie, 35.

"Especially [9-year-old] Maddox, he's just this little man that's very supportive of me – it's like he's raised me a bit. So I cooked them all breakfast before school this morning, and he has that kind of 'Thanks, Mom! Good job!' "

At the dinner table: Pitt and those six little faces – and some great tales. Daughters Zahara, Shiloh and Vivienne "did some body painting," says their mom, which explains why they're covered in colors. And while a bulldog named Jacques is also part of the family, Jolie mentions that "someone found a lizard yesterday."
The menagerie apparently doesn't stop there. As recounted by Jolie: "Shiloh found a dead bird, so she came in and said, 'Can I have a dead pet?' And I'm . . . 'Uh-uh, I don't think it's healthy, honey. I think they have to put him in a box,' and I had to run out to find, like, a taxidermy bird."




Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt
Age: 7
Birthdate: November 29, 2003
Adoption Date: March 2007
BirthPlace: Vietnam
Birth Name: Pham Quang Sang
Behind His Name: Shortly after Pax was adopted, Angie revealed that her late mother Marcheline picked his name. Marcheline gave Angie and Brad a list of names she recommended when they were expecting Shiloh, and Pax was one of them. His middle name, Thien, is Vietnamese.
PAX



 

No comments: